You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Kinetik users.
You may not use the Kinetik service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the service.
You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Kinetik members ("Spam").
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
You must not, in the use of Kinetik, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account. While Kinetik prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Kinetik cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the service at your own risk.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
6. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
1. By displaying or sharing ("share") any Content on or through the Kinetik Services, you hereby grant to Kinetik a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels.
2. Some of the Kinetik Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Kinetik may place such advertising and promotions on the services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Kinetik Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Kinetik Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Kinetik Services.
4. The Kinetik Services contain Content of Users and other Kinetik licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Kinetik Services.
5. Although the Site and other Kinetik Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Kinetik Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Kinetik. Also, although Kinetik will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Kinetik reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Kinetik in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Kinetik encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. Kinetik will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Kinetik Services, or the loss of any Content.
The five registered friends must have logged in to Kinetik using a different iOS device each. ITunes Gift Cards will be distributed the 15th and the last day of every month. Kinetik reserves the right to distribute or not a card depending on availability and account accuracy. If you have any other questions regarding our iTunes Gift Card policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Gift Cards. Thank you.